The 3500 SERIES disposable respirators offer an outstanding level of protection demonstrated when conducting Face Fit Testing. Having electrostatic filter media allows low breathing resistance and a lightweight outer shell maintains excellent shape.
P3 DISPOSABLE PRE-FORMED CUP SHAPE RESPIRATOR
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, cup shaped respirator
- A Four point headstrap adjustment
- A Preformed nosebridge removes the need for regular adjustment
- A Electrostatic filter media
- A Soft touch elastic
- A PVC Foam Inner Face Seal
- A Conforms to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP3 NR
- A Low Profile Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat and moisture build up
This respirator is disposable and recommended for single shift use only. Do not attempt to clean or re-use.
Protects from non-toxic dusts and oil/water based particulates.
Some suitable applications include:
Laboratory and Disease Control
Iron and Steel Industry
Underground Civil Engineering
Manufacture of Batteries (Ni-Cad)
Disposal of Toxic Waste
Cutting and Casting of Metals